Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Painting with Light




Amazing place to photography lotus and nature

I had been going to this lotus pond for at least a year. I had not been shooting much at this pond. Recently the lotus was flourishing and it is a great sight. I had been inspired and spend the whole week shooting and observing the pond. I learn a lot a bout light and shadow.

This is my attempt to paint with light. Love the reflection and colors.

If you love my work there are more at,

Flickr set or check out my FaceBook Collection

checking on lens and their link, round bokeh is another option:

  1. the Leica MAcro-Elmarit-R 60mm f/2.8

  2. Leica Apo MAcro Summarit-S 1:2,5/120mm (CS)

  3. Leica Apo-Macro-Elmarit-R 100mm f/2.8

A new Fotopedia
The collection



[gallery]



2 comments:

  1. paintings that are old and vintage are the best because they have exquisite designs...

    Have a look at the most current post on our very own blog site
    http://www.foodsupplementcenter.com/best-joint-supplement/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit more often.

    Did you hire out a developer to create your theme? Superb work!

    ReplyDelete