Sunday, August 30, 2009

Appreciation of the MicroWorld, Talk


I was so glad that many had turned up despite the unceasing drizzle and intermittent heavy downpour. Edwin and gang had helped to organize the sound system, the projector, survey forms, and tea and snack. Thanks so much. David helped to shoot the photographs shown here; Wai Meng helped to remind those RSVP in the Facebook and Brimzone helped to manage my youngest son and the photo album; Shuh Fang helped to record my talk; Buwei introduced me; and FotoHub printed and sponsored the 2m tall poster. It was a great session with so many people attending. We hope to organize another talk with technical specific on shooting insects and spiders in existing light.













2 comments:

  1. It was a very fascinating afternoon for me, Meng Foo.

    You are as passionate about this hobby as ever, and I am happy to see you pursuing it relentlessly towards a new dimension.

    Looking forward to the future segment/s of your Microworld series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David. Yeah will plan for more talks.

    ReplyDelete